Friday, August 23

Absolute Perfection!!

Every May I have a reminder on my phone so I do not forget to take care of some important business.  Parent Input forms come out on May 1st.  These are the forms we fill out about our child(ren) and turn into the school so the kids will be placed with a teacher that matches their learning style.  

My Z:  He is an enthusiastic learner who loves numbers.  He loves hands-on learning as well as researching his own questions.  He does well with a teacher who will take an interest in his personal life and share a little about hers as well.  He is a pleaser and can be quite sensitive.  He needs to be gently challenged in all areas of the day.

Z ended up with the perfect teacher!  Meet Mrs. G!  He will also be going to another teacher for two subjects...the only male teacher in the building besides the P.E. teacher...Mr. C!  I am thrilled for him!


My A:  He is a very quiet and shy rule follower.  He is super sensitive and does not do well with change.  He loves to write and draw as well as any sort of hands-on learning.  He has done well in the past with soft spoken teachers who will lead him gently and quietly encourage and challenge him.  He has a very tender heart.

The minute we walked into Open House my heart sang!  I didn't know this teacher even though she has been at the school for quite some time.  Why have I never met her?  Because she is quiet just like A!!  Meet Mrs. R!


And last but not least...J.  He is assigned a teacher based on where his birthday falls in the year.  I had a feeling we might be seeing this lady again.  Actually, I had hoped we'd be seeing her!  Meet Mrs. B!  Z was in her class many, many years ago (see here) and she is fabulous.  She has a quiet sing song way about her.  The kind of voice that can get any child to follow her to the moon and back.  


This time of year is always exciting but I can honestly say I've never been more excited about the women that will be spending the day with my boys.  God was watching out for them as they were placed in the classrooms this year.  Here's to a wonderful school year!!

No comments: