Sunday, August 23

Bubbling!

So Bubba.  A month ago we enrolled him in tang soo do and he's been excelling at it enough to build his confidence.  He's the only one taking classes so he's our expert in the family. 

In our 7 years at the same elementary school we've never requested a specific teacher.  This year we changed that because I felt so strongly about him having the same teacher Z had for 4th grade.  Mr. C is wonderful!  He's so patient and calm but challenges the kids constantly.  M even put in a little phone call to the principal to ensure a spot in Mr. C class.  At open house A was bursting with excitement that he got him for his teacher.  I haven't seen the kid this happy in months!  He even told me I didn't have to walk him in on the first day.  WHAT?!?!  This is the same kid that has cried every first day of school since kinder!  As I tucked him in bed tonight he said, "I'm so excited for school tomorrow!"  A teacher can have such an impact on a child...I know this one is going to do amazing things for our Bubba.  

On the left is Mr. C and on the right is Mrs. G.  She'll be his language arts and social studies teacher.  Both are going to be ahhh-mazing!  


No comments: