Friday, December 18

Party #2

Today was Z's class party. I'm the Room Mom for his class along with two other moms. I very willingly passed this party off to one of the other moms because I've been so overwhelmed with other things lately. I just couldn't take on one more project.

I also let M go to this celebration. I always attend and I feel very lucky that I can but since he had the time I let him partake in some of the fun too.

From the sound of it the party could not have been more fun. They had games and food, ornaments and cupcake decorating.


M took pictures for me so I could feel like I was a part of the action. I was very impressed! :)

When Z left for school that day I didn't pack a lunch for him because I really thought he'd want to come home when M left. Boy was I wrong! He wanted to stay for the day. That made me happy. He loves school, has an awesome teacher and has made some good friends.



No comments: