Monday, September 21

Texas Fight

With a sick kid I thought my big plans of going to the game with M were out the window. But alas, Mimi came to the rescue as she always does and helped us out for the night.

Z still has a pretty high fever. He hasn't left the couch much for two reasons...he doesn't feel well and he's been working on his Lego Attack Shuttle. Yup. Even through a fever he's working away. Mimi joined us after nap time, I gave her the latest details and M and I took off to meet my sister and brother-in-law.

The game was packed and fun. However, being even just a little bit pregnant makes it not so cozy. I don't think I'll make it to many more...

Thank you again, Mimi, for watching the boys that night!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

First of all, CONGRATS! when are you due? : )and the name of the sling is "zola" and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! : ) Oh how i miss austin!! glad you got a chance to go to a game!