Friday, February 20

Green Hunt

Tuesday I took off with the boys and we headed to San Antonio. A few weeks ago a received a call from a lady asking me to take their pictures. While I was flattered, I also had a moment of panic. I don't know where to take pictures in that city! And everything is still kinda brown right now. Not my favorite look.

So, my wonderful parents have been doing a little hunting around for me the past few days. They saved me a lot of time and worry!

Wednesday morning we woke up and took off to check out a couple of spots. Well, the first one was a winner. The grounds of the McNay Art Institute are beautiful! There are benches and fountains and rocks galore! My heart was happy and worry-free after we stopped there. I think the boys enjoyed themselves. Here's Z trying to con some change from Mimi...


Since our hunt for green grass ended after the first stop, we visited my grandmother. The boys had her playing soccer. Yikes! Z informed her that he is so cute because he takes after Pappasito. That got this response from her...one of my favorite pictures to date.


That night my sister came over with her girls and the latest addition to their family. Meet Princess, or as A calls her, Pwincess. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

So it was a productive and fun trip to San Antonio. We hadn't done that in a while and it was much needed.

No comments: