Sunday, March 1

Kite Festival

Sunday we made it out the kite festival. I was skeptical when we woke up to 30 degree weather but the day turned out to be pretty nice. As the hours went by, the layers started coming off.

We were really glad that my sister and her family were able to join us. Here's my precious niece.


The wind wasn't so great and A was not at all pleased that his kite wouldn't go up in the air...


Z on the other hand was totally content running around.


I had to laugh. We worked so hard to get a kite, any kite up in the air. When the wind picked up ALL the kites took flight. The wind died down, all kites were on the ground. Quite amusing if I do say so myself.


Another cutie pie niece. :)

So we were there for the kites, but M found a motorcycle to look at. I think the boys were totally impressed. Even more impressed when I told them Pappasito had a motorcycle. Very unimpressed when I told them he doesn't have it anymore. They think he should buy another. :)

After 4 hours we'd had our limit. :) The car was pretty quiet on the way home. Later that night I noticed my little white boys were slightly pink. Oops. Mommy doesn't really have to worry about that kind of stuff.

No comments: