Monday, August 11

Daddy Time

The other night M took the boys outside to play after dinner so I could clean up a little bit. A short trip outside turned into a long one and as I glanced out the window to see if everyone was ok I found M pitching the ball to Z. They were working on "baseball".

After a trip to the pool today and a snack on the back patio Z wanted to show me his new moves. He said, "You have to keep your eye on the ball and choke up." I was trying not to choke up my laughter as he told me that.

This is the look he started with...


In my mind I'm thinking, "Hmm...this is going to be interesting."

But then we had this...

He hit the ball! In all honesty, I was shocked. There was a little help from the pitcher but the bat made contact with the ball. :) Z was beaming! At the end of the practice session we had 10 hits. Z decided that next time he wants to get 100. Too aggressive? :)

No comments: