Monday, June 16

Give God YOUR Glory!

I've never been a journal kind of person although I always say I'll start. I've quit scrapbooking because it's such a pain to get everything out all the time and the boys find that stuff incredibly interesting. So I blog. I blog in hopes that one day the boys can read this and find themselves as funny as I do. This morning, despite the early wake up call from little A (5:45), I found this next story particularly HILARIOUS!

I was getting ready in our bathroom when I heard music coming from the monitor on my nightstand. I listened closer and realized it was Z singing a song he learned in chapel at school. I walked out in the living room and could hear it loud and clear: "...GIVE GOD YOUR GLORY, GLORY...CHILD-REN OF THE LOOOORD!" Then I realized where it was coming from. The bathroom.

So I knocked on the door. *knock, knock* "Who is it? Come in!"
At that instant, an odor hit me like a brick wall (he is a boy, ya know).
*cough, cough* "You ok in here?"
"Yeah Mom, just poopin'."
"O.k. Well, wrap your song up, we gotta go." And I shut the door.
From the bathroom..."YOU'VE GOTTA RISE AND SHINE AND GIVE GOD YOUR GLORY..."

And there you have it folks. 5 minutes later our son emerged after giving God his glory! You should try it sometime, apparently it works pretty well.

No comments: