Sunday, June 15

Me, Tarzan...You, Jane

So you've probably noticed that M and I have been putting a little adventure back into our lives. We feel free as birds right now and have been trying to make up for being boring. :)

Today we pretended we were Tarzan and Jane flying through the trees at Cypress Valley Canopy Tours. It was AWWW-SOME!!! M was greatly disappointed that he had to leave his loin cloth at home but I think he still enjoyed himself. ;)

After a few instructions we were off! Flying through the trees and enjoying the beautiful Texas heat was so worth every penny.



The course had a total of 6 zip lines through the cypress tress. Some were up to 100 feet tall! I think I lived my dream of being a flying squirrel. In addition to the zip lines, there were sky bridges between some of the platforms. (See below.) "Look Ma! No Hands!!"

At the end of the tour my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

I was also able to do a little problem solving in the process. I've been having trouble with a certain little A jumping off of things (couch, bed, etc.). We can just install zip lines everywhere!! Doesn't that leave you with the image of the cutest little flying squirrel?!

No comments: