Monday, March 17

What the HECK?!?!

I'm dying...DY-ING!!  This past weekend the subject of armpit hair came up.  The big boys were checking each other out when A squealed, "You have HAIR!!"  Z squealed back, "WHAT!?  I DO?!?"  They came racing over to me at the kitchen table as I was casually eating a snack and were both about to jump out of their skin.  Z, in his most excited/panicked voice said, "Mom!  Do I have hair?  I can't see!!!"  I slowly looked over at him without much interest and then it hit me.  I saw a long black hair.  Still not believing my eyes I said, "Hang on.  There's one on your shirt."  I tugged at the little thing and then all three of us at the same time realized that the 'little thing' was attached to Z's armpit!  Not only that...it has friends!  



Holy.  Crap!  As A and I had a closer look Z said, "Don't pull it out!"  Duh.  Ok, secretly I thought that might be a good idea just so he'd be a hairless boy again but after seeing the proud look on his face, I couldn't do it.  And for the next hour or so he walked around like this...


And aside from wanting to pull out the 'little thing' and his friends, I kinda felt like this...


He's 10!  T-E-N!  This is sooo not ok.  Oh!  And yes, he's also super excited that he has hair "down there".  So excited that he wanted to show me that too - although I made him show me in the bathroom, not the kitchen like he wanted.  I drew the line at checking his butt...and taking anymore pictures.

No comments: