Saturday, January 16

Our B-Ball Boy...

It's always been a goal of ours to expose the boys to as much as we can. Now we're trying basketball. :) Headband a must!

So far he is loving it. Today was his first game. I have to admit I was quite nervous but he did great as usual. Why is Mom always so worried?!

Two funny things about the following picture. First off, that is Z giving the other team his "I'm gonna getcha" look. HA!!

The second thing. See the referee in the back? Yeah, she was a student of mine...a few years ago. YIKES!! I think she was just as shocked to see me as I was to see her!


We do have some things to work on. The first being that when you run the ball down the court you should dribble it the whole way, not just tuck it under your arm like a football player. :)

Can't wait for the rest of the season!!


No comments: