Sunday, January 24

Countdown!!

I think I can, I think I can...carry this baby for 4 more days!! Ugh!! It seems so far away yet looking at the calendar and things we have going on this week it will be here before we know it. He's gonna be the biggest one yet because he will have baked longer than Z and A. I'm expecting him to be at least 10 pounds...well, maybe that's just because he feels like he's at least 10 pounds.

So here are some of my maternity pictures...finally. I needed a little something new to motivate me to edit them so I bought some vintage actions.

One of my favorites...don't know if it's the squished nose or the fact that this little baby is kissing the new baby.



And this one? Z took it! He did a great job and felt so big... :)


Mommy and her boys...


So there you have it...just a taste of what we took a few weeks ago. Thank goodness too...if only you could see me now! Puff city!


No comments: