Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas!!

Yesterday was all about preparing for Christmas. This belly of mine is getting big and since I'm so close to my due date the travel restriction has been enforced. So we spent the day getting ready for my family to come to us. We cooked, we cleaned, we baked (all was thrown away), we made reindeer food and got ready for Santa.

The boys placed the food out just before going to bed. What do reindeer like you ask? Well, whatever we give them! This year they were able to eat goldfish, Cheez Its, and cookie sprinkles. :)

This morning I think the boys actually forgot about Santa. We heard them stirring in their room around 6 but no one emerged until 6:45. And even then it was to ask M to cuddle with them in their bedroom. WHAT?! Who forgets about Santa coming!?

After a gentle reminder, they were all over their gifts! Sheesh! I would hope so, Santa was probably more excited than they were...

Although after Z opened his DS I would say he was more excited. :)

The next few hours were spent playing and getting ready for church. OH! For all you Christmas Eve church goers...I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Don't go. You really want to go on Christmas day. We went to a 9:00 mass and there were empty seats!!! It was crazy!

No comments: