Wednesday, April 15

Happy Easter

For the past few years we've driven to San Antonio after church on Easter morning. This year the Easter bunny found us at Mimi and Pappasito's house. The boys were excited, but a little concerned that he might not find us. No worries! We left him a note on our coffee table to tell him where to find our baskets. :)


The boys were thrilled with their candy and little toys.
After church we went to my grandmother's house. The same thing we've done all my life. It's really nice to see the boys having as much fun over there as we always had on Easter. Welita has plants galore on her patio...lots of great places to hide eggs.
I love this picture of Z because it reminds me of my Welito. Every year he'd hide the eggs up at the top of the gazebo. I'd have to stand on the seats to reach them, just like Z is doing here. One year he helped me find the egg with the money in it...hidden at the top of the gazebo. :)

Look! There I am! Not behind the camera for once. :) Thanks Tia "Tim"...


Here I am again! Three generations. I love it.


Unfortunately some of the family members had already left when we took this one. Four generations...


I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter. :)

No comments: