Tuesday, December 9

Z's Christmas Program

Last night we went to the First Foundations Christmas Program. Wow! What a difference a year makes! Z first started preschool when he was 3. So for last year's program he was among the little ones. As the 3 year olds took to the stage last night the looked TINY!!! All I could think was, "Did Z look that little last year?!"

When the 4s came on stage they looked HUGE. I know, I know, he's only 4, but he'll be 5 in three days. And he is huge. I can barely pick him up anymore. :(

As they filed on stage Z was closer to the back and I was ok with that. Although the next time I looked up he was on the front row. Oh geez. Pressure! He did great! His favorite song these days is Feliz Navidad and when they started off with that song I could hear his little voice loud and clear.

It was a great program and made extra special because Mimi and Pappasito drove up to be with us. We finished off the night with ice cream from Dairy Queen. Yum! The boys were exhausted, but content when we tucked them in at 10:00.

No comments: