Wednesday, October 1

Peed

We are all about Cars around here. The movie Cars. Mater, Filmore, Sheriff, Doc, Sally, Lightning McQueen, Wingo....it goes ON and ON! All day, every day. While I am thrilled that the boys are passionate about their Cars, sometimes it gets a little old. :) Especially when I step on one of their beloved Cars.

Monday I pulled out some jammies that I bought for Z at the end of last season. They're still a little big, but no worries. He was thrilled! Do I have to tell you they have Lightning McQueen on them?

That night as we were putting jammies on, A said, "I have Lightning Queen jammies?" Uh-oh. I felt terrible! I told him we didn't have any for him but that we would get some. There we go on Tuesday morning - to the Disney store to buy him McQueen jammies. That little guy was sooo excited! He would barely let go of them for the cashier to ring us up.

When we got home I immediately washed them so they would be ready for him after bath time. I couldn't get them on fast enough. :) As soon as we finished putting them on he said, "I...AM...PEEEED!!" and darted out of the room. Just like Lightning McQueen - "I am speed!"


No comments: