Wednesday, August 27

Tell It Like It Is

Tonight we took Z to dinner to celebrate his first day of school. He wanted mac and cheese and eventually decided on Chili's.

The service was terrible tonight. We waited about 10 minutes before anyone even came to take our drink orders. When our food came they didn't bring us the tortillas we needed for our fajitas. So we ended up waiting at least another 10 minutes for those. Z asked for more chocolate milk and would it surprise you if I said that we had to wait a while for that too?

When the waiter came to take our plates and ask us about dessert we told Z he could order for us. He said, "Can we have the chocolate mountain? And I still want my chocolate milk. I don't know why it's taking so long! *sigh*" My eyes popped out of my head and I looked at the waiter, only to say, "They sure tell it like it is, huh?" He chuckled and took off. M and I giggled. His response was, "It needed to be said."

No comments: