Wednesday, August 20

Gettin' Geared Up

A few weeks ago I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea. I talked to M about it and he liked too. That left the last and final decision to a 4 year old.


One night at dinner Z brought up his birthday. It was time to drop my brilliant idea on him. "I know you're excited about your birthday. We've always had a party for you but what if we did something different this year?" Of course he had to know what and I said, "What if we went on an airplane to see snow?" His eyes bugged out of his head with excitement! "To see SNOOOWW?!?!"


Here was the final question: "Do you want to have a party with your friends or go on an airplane to see snow?" Z answered with a definite "SEE SNOW!"


And so began the planning. On Dec. 10 we'll be off to Winter Park, Colorado to see snow. He is so excited and talks about it all the time.


A very smart friend of mine recommended I look on Ebay for a snowsuit. The next day I won an auction and it arrived in the mail last night. I thought Z was going to wet his pants he was excited about it!


So here he is...gettin' ready for our big trip in December....


No comments: