Sunday, August 24

The best part

Yesterday I spent a good portion of my day helping a friend. Remember Jennifer? The one we had the Sip-N-See for? This year she will be teaching at a new school, a BEAUTIFUL new school. The building was not ready for the teachers to move in until this past Friday. You got it - three days before school starts! So yesterday I arrived to help her unpack and get ready. 7 hours later all the boxes were sitting in a pile outside her classroom door. I had the best time helping her!! I loved being in the brand new building, with a brand new classroom setup, unpacking and talking. The time went by so quickly and I was sad to see it all end at 9:30 p.m. :) I told her I got to do the best part - be around all the school stuff without any of the other headaches. (Other teachers will know what I mean...)

No comments: