Monday, December 29

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

What a fun filled day!! The boys woke up later than I expected - almost 8!! It did give me some time to get myself ready for the day so I can't complain.

They were thrilled with their gifts from Santa. A got a Diego train set, more cars, big boy underwear, and a few other things. Z got Bakugons, lego sets and the one thing he's been asking for for months now - Wii Music.



A was much more gentle about opening his gifts. He had trouble opening one thing and then not playing with it.

Just before 9 we hit the road for San Antonio. We've been meeting at my grandmother's house for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, the meeting time of 10 was sooo late. Now, getting the boys out the door and on the road to make 10 is impossible. We made it there at 11.
Like my antlers that M bought for me? :)

Love this picture of my grandmother - a true smile. :)

And here is my sister with our cousin's baby. He's 7 weeks and so cuddly.


After Welita's house we went back to Mimi and Pappasito's house for our family Christmas. That is always total chaos. There's 10 of us and about a million presents. Good luck keeping track of what belongs to who! :)
The cousins had a blast, the adults had a blast - it was all so much fun!!






The presents are nice, but it's always so nice just to be together for the holidays.

No comments: