Tuesday, November 18

YIKES!!

It's been a long time since I've posted to this blog!! Any time I sit down in front of the computer now I'm working on pictures. I have a little bit of catching up to do.

Z's soccer season has come to an end. He had is last game a few weeks ago and it's amazing what a little time can do. The first few games were ROUGH! There was crying and even a bit of screaming from the field. He was frustrated and didn't like the fact that "no one gives me the ball!" At the last game he had a great time playing with the net on the soccer goal. His attitude was, "Ball? What ball? Run? No, thanks." It was kind of amusing.

After the game the whole team went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. That might have had something to do with the "I could care less" attitude. :)




What else have we been up to? Well, just the usual stuff. Working to little projects around the house. M has turned into quite the handyman! He's installed speakers in our great room so there is a lot of Micky Mouse blaring from them these days. He's also put rope lights up above our kitchen cabinets! I love them!!

We've also been gearing up for our big trip to Winter Park. We've got most of our snow gear ready to go. Just need the boots and you can't really find those around here. :) We are all so excited!!

And me? I've been spending a few hours on pictures. As you can tell by my photo blog I've had a few new subjects. :) It has been so much fun for me!! Something to call my own. Another sense of purpose. Not a job, a really fun hobby. Who knows where it might lead...

No comments: