Monday, October 20

Slacker

Yes, I'll admit it...I've become a slacker blogger these days. Why? No good excuses really. Just don't have many interesting stories worth sharing I guess.

This past weekend was spent with much of the same - Leafhopper soccer game and UT football game. We had the earliest game time yet...8:30. Would you believe it if I told you we were early? I'm serious. We were early! All the other games have been 10:30 or later and we're always running out the door. This game I actually had my act together and we were the first ones there!!

Those little Leafhoppers are doing quite well these days. Z has learned not to cry when no one gives him the ball - a huge accomplishment - and we actually like the game now.

Matt's dad and brother drove in for the big Texas game. We grabbed lunch and they were on their way. My dad was able to drive up for the action too. From the looks on their faces when they arrived home at 12:45 a.m. - it was well worth it!

No comments: