Monday, September 8

Another Year

Today was the reason for all the spoiling this past weekend...my birthday. Having fun can be really exhausting!!

Mimi and Pappasito drove up to take me to lunch for the big 3-1. Then we picked Z up from preschool. He was shocked to see them! I didn't want to tell him because I was afraid he wouldn't want to go to school if he knew what we were up to. So after we picked him up we walked across the street to Wendy's for frostys and fries. Is there any better combination?! Z totally gets into it. I taught him how to use the fries as a spoon for his Frosty. Soo yummy!

We took a quick picture before they had to head back for the Eagles concert. :) Why is Z wearing his snowsuit? Had to show it off. Check out A's shirt. LOVED his Frosty.

Needless to say the boys were a bit wired for nap time, but A finally crashed around 3. Z, not so much, but not as important for him.

Tonight Mommy did not cook and it was another meal out...at Fresh Choice. Are you seeing a weekend trend here?

Just want to say Thank You to everyone who made my weekend so special. It was perfect! Friend time, family time and lots of FOOD!

Stay tuned...I have yet to debut my Rock Star haircut.

No comments: