Saturday, September 13

All for NOTHING!

Here's Ike. Looks huge, huh? We didn't get a single drop. You read that right...NADA, ZIP, SQUAT!

Poor M! Last year Z came to our bed and said his tummy didn't feel well. Two seconds later I heard a gurgle and then he threw up all over M...on his birthday. This year his birthday weekend plans fizzled. No game, cancelled flights from his dad and brother, yet no rain. :(

Having just traveled to Galveston this past summer I feel for all the people that have lost their homes. I vividly remember the seawall and all the stores/restaurants. Yikes. We had so much fun there that it makes me sad to think about it now.

1 comment:

Russell said...

It made us really sad to see the damage, too. When E saw his FAVORITE souvenir shop, he covered his ears and said "I can't watch any more! Lalalalalalala!" I felt the same way!
Jen